7 ways to encourage your readers to comment on your blogBy Mohnish On November 20, 2008 Under Blogging, Tips and Tricks
Your going on making blog posts.. but who is really reading them? If your readers do not comment on your blog, you could probably use the following ways to encourage them to comment:
1) The 1st thing is to ask your readers to comment. Ask your readers to give their suggestions/opinions on how to make your blog better. Trust me, this helps! 😉
2) Run contests? You could probably run a small contest with a $10 prize for a week for the top commentator of your blog. But don’t expect them to come back.. If your running a contest and giving out an ebook or maybe a T-Shirt with your blogs logo on it? That would be better, I suppose.
3) You could probably comment 1st – “I forgot to mention…”
4) Making your blog DO FOLLOW is a good way to encourage your readers to comment 🙂
5) Adding the top commentators widget on the sidebar is another amazing way of getting comments on your blog. This encourages the readers to get a free back link on every page of your blog(just like the blogroll) without spending a dime 😉
6) Quality content speaks!
7) If your posting videos, make sure you do something funny or ask a question before ending the video. That gives your readers another reason to comment 😀
Thanks for reading at Sensonize.com – Do leave your comments and suggestions behind 🙂