My mistakes…changes to Sensonize.comBy Mohnish On October 10, 2009 Under Sensonize
I’m extremely sorry for not updating the blog for over a month now. I have been busy with college, studies and Limespace Networks. It’s been extremely difficult for me to work on all the things together and writing a blog post about make money online on Sensonize.com isn’t easy. It takes me at least 2 hours to write a post on Sensonize.com which includes the research, reading other blog posts about the same subject and then writing it down in my own words. Second, I lost interest in Making Money Online via blogging after launching Limespace Networks which has been running pretty successfully. I had forgot that the money I invested in Limespace came from blogging….
I have been extremely active on Social Media websites and from my past experiences and suggestions I have got from my friends on these websites;
Mistakes I have made:
1) Sensonize.com shouldn’t be limited to make money online or blogging.
2) Sensonize.com should also cover social media stuff.
3) There should be more of tips and tricks rather than a 400-500 word post about the method on how something is done.
4) Tools and applications should be shared. Including hacks/plugins for blogs.
5) Writing of content more often.
Yesterday, I was talking to @Annkur on Gtalk and he told me that the content on Sensonize.com is good and people like it. But the problem is, I don’t write as often as other bloggers which makes my readers lose interest/unsubscribe to my blog. (Thanks Annkur! I appreciate your tip! 🙂 )
Changes coming up soon:
1) New content, fresh writing and more of Social Media stuff.
2) Freebies and discounts 😀
3) The blog being updated at least 5 times a week
I will try my best to update the blog as often as possible and post fresh content. (Hopefully, which is found on very limited blogs or none).
Let’s have a new start…Cheers! 🙂